if i may ask if we may make a list of these publications?

i am asking as i am pitching for airtime on a local tv tech tv show to spot light LO (since they
where spotlighting lotus and MS offfice)
and has anyone made any artworks/advert like material even if their fan made or user based.

not to aliantate but i just wanted to point out that we need to make more resources so when push
comes to show we have quick and ready material say for TV/RADIO

Best Regards
Warren Camilleri

Founding Father
Mobile: +356 7991 2004
Skype: ossmalta1 | Twitter: warren_oss | Facebook: OSSMALTA
Also a member of MLUG , The Document Foundation , Ubuntu Malta