Hi Eliane,
Am 13.02.2013 11:24, schrieb Eliane Domingos de Sousa:
Dear Community,

I'm proud to announce the third release of Brazilian LibreOffice
Magazine.

It looks great.

Some comments from me:
The whole magazine has only right pages. When I will print it as a
magazine it has wrong pages on the left site.

I have some bad feelings about the using of some pictures because of
licenses. Do we have the right to use all the pictures in a printing?
I don't know if it is an important point but I wouldn't use screenshots
with personas like the known prehistoric squirrel (page 12) or the
hearty dog (page 17) because of licenses. We should use only pictures
with an open license.

--
Grüße
k-j