Hi Volodymyr,

2012/11/5 Volodymyr Vladimir I. Druzhshchienschkyj <volodymyrsway@gmail.com>

Dear Charles, Florian, Italo, Mark, and Everyone whose names I have
forgotten at the moment:

What has presented with the recent spate of activity with "Dubious Claims"
and the like reminds me very much of the character, "Ellsworth Toohey" in
Ayn Rand's book "The Fountainhead".  There will always be those
"presstitutes" [sic] that for whatever reason will sell out to the highest
bidder and those such as Senator Joseph McCarthy in the 1950's that are
party to destructive happenings.  The flashes in the pan are fleeting and
eventually are eclipsed from the limelight by those with repeatable
verifiable foundational principles.  No matter the current wizard behind
the curtain as in "The Wizard of Oz" they will come and go as this goes
with the territory.  In Hollywood there is the saying that it is better to
be talked about than not at all.  In that there is the value for if what is
being substantively accomplished by all of those involved in any capacity
at LibreOffice and The Document Foundation were not some type of threat to
those with vested entrenched interests, the mercenary jackals would not be
called upon to ply their trade as was the case with Edward Bernays and the
public relations spin industry he created.   Vested interests uphold the
status quo by captive licensings and engineered dependencies as they are
deficient in supporting and cultivating innovation(s) and progress in "The
True Spirit of Freedom".

I have been meaning to comment on the wonderful work the lady in Brazil
has been doing, yet her name escapes me.

Just to inform you. Her name is Eliane Domingos and, for sure, she should
be happy and grateful with your mention here, about her and her work to
disclose about TDF and LibreOffice in Brazil. ;-)

Best,

David

 Regardless of my lapse, Kudos to her and all those like her the world
over whose efforts and achievements are second to none.   Each and every
single one of you of this calibre form the visible and invisible hands of
deep history that reach far into the future; keep your momentum and
enthusiasm as others with whom you have never met and will never know will
earnestly give thanks to you, your efforts and achievements.

I have to be on to other tasks at hand.

Until the next time,

All the Best ("На все добре" in Ukrainian),

Volodymyr~~~~~~~~~~~~~

deleted

--
David Emmerich Jourdain, Founder and Member
jourdain@documentfoundation.org