I had to go to a lawyer today about a paperwork issue. He asked if I had a business card. Then I remembered that I never gave him a copy of LibreOffice. I hardly ever need to deal with his office, with the last time over 3 years ago. So I never dropped off a copy of LO or the NA-DVD I work on.

He was very interested in Open Source, it seemed.

So tomorrow, I will be dropping off a DVD and some info about LO. It would be nice to have him talk to his friends about LO. He was very interested in making sure I did not have to pay out more than I had to on legal fees, unlike some other lawyers I can name in my community. SO, maybe he would tell people about using LO instead of MSO to save them money for their family and kids going off to college, or just needing a new computer for school work.

Now I will have to think of anyone else I might not have dropped off a DVD to in the past. Someone that I deal with on a professional basis once in a while. I wonder if my various doctor's office staff might like to have a copy of the DVD[s]? Well, I go to my next one on Monday.