Let's link to this from the Docs/Pubs page on the wiki. Someone? Thanks!

--Jean

On 15/07/2012, at 3:41, "Charles-H. Schulz" <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello Gerry,

I took the liberty to forward this email to the marketing list (we should
find just as many volunteers here). Thank you a lot for putting up this
page, it should definitely be used as a basis for information towards
potential users and deployers.

Best regards,

Charles.