On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM, drew jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, 2012-06-09 at 23:02 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
At a quick guess the person using the "Libreoffice" name on YouTube might be thrilled to elt TDF
take over the name.  They probably set it up to give to TDF originally and then found a lack of
interest at the time.

Howdy Tom,

Absolutely, if you want to start using it today that can happen.

I saw the conversation start and have been late getting into it.

Seriously, the account is ready for anyone that wants to work it - even
if you just have ideas of 'exactly' what you want to see there.

One item that I mentioned before, that is worth a follow up mention.
YouTube supports a non-profit page status, which would make it much
better for the foundations use, the web page discussing states that if
you have a US Tax exempt number sign up is via a web form. I think it's
worth someone, particularly someone who can knows someone in Google
directly, addressing the question of a special exemption of the US
requirement for TDF. Given the legal status in Germany it seems at least
worth an email.

Anyway, again if you want to do something specific with site, or anyone,
just let me know - right now that requires shared account credentials,
for a shared admin, which is acceptable for 2 or 3 people I think. The
non-profit status would be the way to go however..

//drew

I thought that might be you, Drew!

I agree, if someone can follow up on getting a non-profit page for LO
on YouTube, that would be best.

--Jean