I agree this is something very much worth doing. I've not been much
into YouTube until very recently, so I didn't even know there was a
way to have an official page with videos organised into topics. I'm
not volunteering to work on one for TDF/LO, being overextended
already, but it would certainly be great if someone (or a group) would
do so.

Several people have expressed interest through the Docs list about
creating how-to videos, and we definitely need them, but I agree we
also need some "professional" introductory videos. Drew Jensen has
done some good stuff; I'm not sure it's what you have in mind, but
it's well done.

--Jean

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P