Is it just me or are events in the US where LibreOffice could be represented have simply dried up? Are we still trying to have representation at different conferences and expositions etc. in the US?

I could post tech events happening in the US on the "LibreOffice Events calendar["1] and we could just leave a note saying that it is open for people interested in reserving/manning tables along with pamphlets, flyers etc. Would this help out with planning for TDF/LibreOffice representation?

(For those who are not aware of this, at the moment, I cannot go to any of those meetings due to 3 surgeries for a crushed spinal chord and other complications. Otherwise, I would try to go at least to some in Canada. OK, now you know, I'm Canadian. -- hey, I just went to my second movie in a year this past weekend!)