I could not find the "Writer tops MS" article in Bruce's article list. Could it have been take down in favor of the newest LO vs MSO article?

On 04/26/2012 09:47 AM, Italo Vignoli wrote:
Actually, Bruce published this article following a previous one where he
was explaining why LibreOffice Writer tops MS Office Word:

http://www.datamation.com/applications/how-libreoffice-writer-tops-ms-word-12-features-1.html

I do not think that we should comment, as Bruce has always been on our
side (but, of course, he is a victim of MS Office PR people, who have
probably reacted to the previous article, based on their advertising
investments on Datamation).

Being compared with MS Office on Datamation is good publicity anyway.

Best regards, Italo

Marc Paré wrote:
This article can be found on the Datamation site[1]. Perhaps someone on
the dev list could take a look at it. I'll leave the link on the dev site.

It would be nice if someone from the Marketing team would respond as the
author of the article still comes to the conclusion that LibreOffice is
still the office suite of choice for production use.

Cheers

Marc

[1]
http://www.datamation.com/applications/how-microsoft-office-tops-libreoffice-11-features-1.html