Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-04-25 03:26:

Could we have a list of topics/agenda to be discussed at the next
marketing meeting? It looks like you wanted Italo there for a specific
reason. We could plan one for the month of May.

there was no fixed agenda, but what I really would like to work on is building a marketeer network. Had that as a plan for a while already, but so far didn't manage to work on this - I guess, however, it becomes more and more important.

BTW ... at one point we had talked of a regular monthly meeting. I
believe we had settled on meeting monthly on the second Tuesday of every
month with the time being settled with a doodle survey. We could try to

IIRC, we tried that, but the common wish was to choose individually per call, rather than having a fixed time.

What I'd be interested in is why so less people are interested in joining. Missing agenda, no time, or are calls the wrong way to communicate?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108