Well there is an error there.
Instead of 0115GS34-KeyboardShortcuts.odt  [.pdf link as well]

The 3.4.x branch version is the same link for the 3.3.x branch:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/00/0115GS3-KeyboardShortcuts.odt
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/f/fd/0115GS3-KeyboardShortcuts.pdf

<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/00/0115GS3-KeyboardShortcuts.odt>This is not the same for any other file listed for the 3.4.x branch. They all are
"GS34" instead of "GS3".

It appears that there has been no editing of the file to make it over for 3.4.x.