Thanks.  It helps to know what these non-English text states.

On 03/18/2012 08:52 PM, Eliane Domingos de Sousa wrote:
Hi Webmaster,

   LibreOffice 3.5.1 is very fast!

   Do not wait! Install the best free office suite in the world!

You choose the best words for this. :)

Here, the users pay attention when they see a picture.

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Brazilian LibreOffice Community