Hi there,

2012/3/1 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)
There are some fairly old YouTube things that may have higher quality
originals if you contact the person that created them
1.   A smart young professional looking chap giving a good but slightly
visually dull interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PFowLtr39Ug#t=319s

That is myself at 319th second in that movie :)

This movie was created by the guy who is working at (Vietnam) VTV2, taking
care of
"IT space program", who also asked me
if LibreOffice has any movie alike to "The Mozilla Story" so that he can
put both online
in the same programme.

3.  This one looks like a working conference for the wider FOSS community
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIymff2m114

One of the guy in the movie is Mr. Le Trung Nghia, who has fought ODF
against  OOXML, we we won't.
ODF now is a national standard and ODF/OpenOffice.org is neither forced or
recommended in the
public sections.

Howerver, we are still working hard to make LibreOffice replace
OpenOffice.org
By the way, MSO (mainly 2003) and MS formats are still the de facto
standard in Vietnam.

To make LibreOffice official, one of the thing I am thinking is that,
get it on VTV2.

4.  Again the wider FOSS community.  This looks very polished.  A
professionally produced advert?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhnlbDaC0Cg&feature=related

That is the same programme IT space, the same guy that I have mentioned.

The communities including VFOSSA.vn, HanoiLUG, Vietlug and many
local/online lugs in Vietnam.

Other people have suggested putting together a commercial advert or a
brief introduction and occasionally we have had people interested in
helping do the video editing side of things.  Sadly all these people seem
to ask at very different times and come from different lands with different
languages.  Last one i remember was Daniska(? sorry for the bad spelling!)
from Thailand (i think).  I can't remember who offered their video editing
skills.

Great to hear that,

A lot of the sections of the Mozilla ones fit LibreOffice extremely well.
Perhaps we could start by using some of their advert?  Perhaps mention them
at the same time?  I think we might have to ask their permission but i
imagine they released it under a copyleft agreement.

+1

On another tack i might be able to engage a professional VJ that has
produced an advert for another high tech product but he is so far a bit
clueless about LibreOffice at the moment although i could possibly explain
it well enough for him to make something impressive.  Possibly £200 (Uk)
for 2-5 min but i have no idea really.

I think we can find a vonlunteer.

I have contacted Nixie and asked if she could send me the movie :)

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )