There are some fairly old YouTube things that may have higher quality originals if you contact the
person that created them
1.   A smart young professional looking chap giving a good but slightly visually dull interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PFowLtr39Ug#t=319s
2.  The same interview but broken up with other images of smart young professional looking people
creating a slightly wider diversity making it more interesting visually
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFowLtr39Ug
3.  This one looks like a working conference for the wider FOSS community
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIymff2m114
4.  Again the wider FOSS community.  This looks very polished.  A professionally produced advert?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhnlbDaC0Cg&feature=related

Other people have suggested putting together a commercial advert or a brief introduction and
occasionally we have had people interested in helping do the video editing side of things.  Sadly
all these people seem to ask at very different times and come from different lands with different
languages.  Last one i remember was Daniska(? sorry for the bad spelling!) from Thailand (i think).
 I can't remember who offered their video editing skills.

A lot of the sections of the Mozilla ones fit LibreOffice extremely well.  Perhaps we could start
by using some of their advert?  Perhaps mention them at the same time?  I think we might have to
ask their permission but i imagine they released it under a copyleft agreement.

On another tack i might be able to engage a professional VJ that has produced an advert for another
high tech product but he is so far a bit clueless about LibreOffice at the moment although i could
possibly explain it well enough for him to make something impressive.  Possibly £200 (Uk) for 2-5
min but i have no idea really.

Going back to the YouTube videos.  Perhaps stitching something together from a few different
videos, perhaps each quadrant showing a different one with 2 of the quadrants showing slide-shows
such as the Paris one or Florian's new one.  Then video footage from the events or a new interview
interspersing that?  Perhaps you know someone that could do new cartoons to replace the bits in the
Mozilla one that are not relevant to LibreOffice?