Hello Drew,

Le mardi 28 février 2012 à 10:55 -0800, drewjensen a écrit :
On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 17:16 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello Drew,

I let that one slip so...
We (TDF) are official supporters of the Document Freedom Day and I'll
draft a blog asap about this. Meanwhile, I've put the website team in
copy of this mail. Do you think it's possible to put one of the
banners  of the DFD on our site?
http://documentfreedom.org/artwork.fr.html

Thank you,

Charles.

Howdy Charles,

Ah - well, I think the banner would be a great idea...yes.

However that is not what I was getting at in the post - likely I would
of posted to the website list if that had been so.

I used the pronoun 'you' precisely because I wanted t speak to each of
us aa individuals, not the collective us.

Perhaps I should of sent the same content here, that I sent the US
list..

Yes indeed. The call for action for the DFD was first posted in January.
Then somebody else posted again (on this list). You posted it again, but
unfortunately no one moved...

"Find something to do!"

Looks rather arrogant, I retrospect, but it was meant to be playful.

It did sound fine to me..

Anyway - the subject of the collective effort,has already addressed, I see.

Well, everybody here should be encouraged to set up an event or join an
existing one... I understand people in Venezuela will do something.

best,
Charles.

Thanks,

//drew