On Mon, 2012-02-06 at 00:42 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi guys

Le 2012-02-05 17:24, drew a écrit :
- are there two things that folks would want the most, in English?

An update to the brochure about the product?
Update to the postcard?

Would you rather see stuff about the product or about the project
roadmap?

There is 30 days left (not much) but maybe could do two things in two
days...

<snip>
I haven't been following the list for a while but, as Drew says, if you
have  a short-list of what English material is needed, I'll put 16 hours
into it this week.
Hi Craig,

Excellent.

Well we do need to be fairly nimble now..

Three things come to mind as appropriate for such a commercial event.

1 - Anything about the upcoming certified service provider project, but
would need some quick input from Italo on that I suppose.

2 - Some details about the French contract (right term, not sure)
pre-signup for the browser based version (LOOL at least that is the name
I see used in the French press )

3 - The iOS porting.

Then there is maybe some information about new features, since last
years show - we can probably pull that from the wiki/web/etc.

Other things that come to mind
- I saw that Estonia (RISO) awarded 3 of the 4 contracts for the
LibreOffice push, (Web site build out, UI Translation and Estonian
Language checker).. maybe that is noteworthy, not sure though.

- Italo had that nice set of charts from this weekends FOSDEM, but I
suppose that is not really correct for the CBit crowed.

Any other ideas?
I'll try to help too, if you need any help with proofing, etc.

Hi Marc, Carl, et al

Wonderful.

Read Florian's laster email and hopefully someone going to CeBit will
take on the responsibility for the booth and such.

But for the moment - how about we looking at what is on the wiki this
evening and seeing what we could bring up to date quickly.

Do you guys (and anyone else of course) want to meet up on IRC and we
could do that together?

//drew