On 02/05/2012 01:52 PM, drew wrote:
On Sun, 2012-02-05 at 22:42 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

we have booked a CeBIT booth together with FrODeV, but to be honest,
despite lots of calls for action, the preparations are not really moving
forward.

I have not seen anyone working on creating or updating English
materials, and organize that they are printed in time. In a nutshell,
for international visitors, we right now simply have nothing at all to
show or give away. :-(
- are there two things that folks would want the most, in English?

An update to the brochure about the product?
Update to the postcard?

Would you rather see stuff about the product or about the project
roadmap?

There is 30 days left (not much) but maybe could do two things in two
days...

<snip>

I haven't been following the list for a while but, as Drew says, if you have a short-list of what English material is needed, I'll put 16 hours into it this week.

-Craig