as some of you may have heard: We have a booth at Cebit!

This year we have a lot more space, even a presentation corner with some seats.

The staff planning has started from the german discuss-list, but there
are still a lot of things to do:

1. First Co-exhibitors
We have five demo-points, two of which are fixed used (one TDF, one
FroDev), for at least one whole or three Half demo points there are
firm commitments.

We have set the prize for a demo point to 2,500 EUR (+VAT). One would
still be free - possibly even two.

We could also talk about sharing this,  i.e. a daily basis for
dividing Interested companies (500, - EUR per day)

The above prices does not include an own entry in the List of exhibitors.
The entry as "Co-exhibitor" costs at least 700, - EUR + 350, - EUR
advertising fee extra (goes directly to the show) (excluding VAT).

The lecture arena can be used throughout - we will work on the
acoustics equipment.

"Company Presentations" by non-exhibitors are also possible (please
contact us if you are interested - we will ask for a fee or donation,
as we have to finance everything.)

2. Booth and Advertising

What we have:
- The booth with all furniture.
- For FroDeV + TDF: screens, computer, projector
- german DVD  (LibreOffice) including packaging
- Flyers and cards in german
- Lanyards and cups
- International Flyer in english

What we need (or rather, the TDF):
- Flyer in french
- International DVDs (including packaging)
- Posters in German and English
- Roll-Up Banners in English and German
- Press announcements (actually from now)

What we would like to have:
- A coffeemachine (such a small machine for  Coffee, latte, cappuccino
... - Costs about 600-800, - EUR as
 "Consumer machine) - is someone known who would like to donate it ? -
would be an investment for all fairs
 The place for this is already provided (on the sideboard). Cups,
coffee etc. will come from FrODeV.

A planning page in german is available at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/CeBit2012

Possible co-exhibitors should contact Thomas Krumbein at
thomas.krumbein@documentfoundation.org

See you there!

Volker

--