Some answers below.

On 12/10/11 12:45 PM, anant verma wrote:

Marketing idea:
free cd/dvd distribution with digital magazines or local magazines

We are already pitching CD editors where we have the contacts: in Italy,
for instance, all CDs feature LibreOffice. On the other hand, this is an
easy task for volunteers, because you only need the time to get in touch
with CD editors. So, if you have time, you can definitely help a lot here.

1) CLOUD SYNC: direct saving of documents in cloud like ubuntu one, or
dropbox etc.

You need a large infrastructure for cloud syncing (i.e. a large amount
of money to pay for the infrastructure). In addition, this is out of
scope for TDF, and we are not going to work on this.

2) ODT, DOC, DOCX, XLS etc reader/editor for ANDROID devices which will
increase popularity of LibreOffice and its format.

We have announced the Android port. In any case, we will be supporting
ODF, which is the native LibreOffice format. We are not going to promote
legacy Microsoft formats and OOXML.

3) *WYSIWYG EDITOR: an editor for drag and drop creation orf website for
small businesses (as web presence is growing as basic business need).

This again is out of scope for TDF, and we are not going to work on this.

Please consider that we are all volunteers here, and re-posting a
message is only adding noise to the mailing list. If you do not get a
prompt answer, it just means that volunteers are working at different
tasks. Thanks for understanding.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vignoli@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436@messagenet.it