Thanks for the link

I saved the page [PDF file translated into English] and saved the file.
I am keeping it in their own folder in my LO folder on my data drive [Linux machine].

It states that the filter is for Word, Excel, and Power Point 2000 through 2007. I have MSO 2003 as my last version, and will make sure I keep this filter with my MSO copy for future use, for me, and for those I know who still use MSO instead of LO.

Now I just will have to install MSO 2003 on my dual boot laptop to see how it works, after the past few years of not using it.