It's worth having a look at some of the other ideas on the page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Slogan

For English i like the
"Freedom never tasted so Suite"
since Sweet and Suite sound almost identical.  I cannot imagine it working in any other language
tho.  I think the idea of ""Open" doors" probably translates better?  Probably depends on which
language and culture?