On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 14:03 -0500, Volodymyr Vladimir I.
Druzhshchienschkyj wrote:
Atlanta, Georgia USA

13:57 (UTC -05) Tuesday 22 November 2011

Hello Everyone:

Howdy,

The following is my attempt to promote Libre Office and its benefits to society.

With many companies they will include advertising in e-mails or SMS that are sent without
specific user consent.  Examples of this are, "Sent using X, Y, or Z hardware", or something
similar.

With each e-mail that includes a PDF authored by myself, which is the way I prefer to write, I
include the following text in the last section of the e-mail after the closing and before the
legal notifications.

Cool - so I take you run some type of email newsletter or newsletters,
yes?

Well, I think it's wonderful that you use, like and want to promote the
package and OSS in general.

I suppose, were I being a bit picayune-ish there are a few small things
I would point out.

The name is LibreOffice, one word.

It is a registered trademark and should be treated as such.

So if I may suggest a small change in wording:
[see below your original text]

<<<

The attached PDF file was created and exported using Libre Office, a Free Open Source office
suite that is the product of an international collaboration for the Digital Commons and that of
Open Source .  It is available for Linux, Mac, Windows and other operating systems at:

http://www.libreoffice.org <http://www.libreoffice.org/>

in different languages.

The result of these efforts is such that the quality and dedication is beyond what any salaried
employee of any major corporation could ever be monetarily motivated to deliver.  The Digital
Commons and that of Open Source Software, forms the foundation for true unrestricted creativity
and value-adds, artistically, economically, and intellectually.  The Digital Commons and that of
Open Source Software, does not hold progress and innovation captive to the legal force of
restrictive licensing agreements.   This is about unrestricted Liberty, the future, longevity,
and the highest possible evolution of true achievements.

The attached PDF file was created and exported using the Free Open
Source office suite LibreOffice. LibreOffice is produced by The Document
Foundation, an international, non-profit and volunteer run organization
working for the Digital Commons and promotion of Open Source software.
It is available for Linux, Mac, Windows and other operating systems at:

http://www.libreoffice.org <http://www.libreoffice.org/>

in different languages.

The result of these efforts is such that the quality and dedication is beyond what any salaried
employee of any major corporation could ever be monetarily motivated to deliver.  The Digital
Commons and that of Open Source Software, forms the foundation for true unrestricted creativity
and value-adds, artistically, economically, and intellectually.  The Digital Commons and that of
Open Source Software, does not hold progress and innovation captive to the legal force of
restrictive licensing agreements.   This is about unrestricted Liberty, the future, longevity,
and the highest possible evolution of true achievements.

<snip>

Beyond that, like I say it's great that you want to be booster for the
package and I hope you will find other ways to interact with and support
the LibreOffice community.

All the Best,

and to you,

Drew Jensen