Do you think you could use filesonic.com? it lets me uploud upto 5gb, if not may try and send the files live on skype, how ever it may depend on the upload speed you have... my current home connection is download of 4Mb and 1Mb upload, if i doe get the disc images i could upload them to my (soon to be created) sub site called downloads.ossmalta.com from there i may look for local mirror like a local university or government/public server or a private telecom sponsored one if that okay for you webmaster? (which btw i do not know your name)

as for the .iso these are of the current version for an offline install right?

--

Warren Camilleri <warren@ossmalta.com>
Founding Member of The Open Source Society Malta community