On 9 July 2011 19:28, Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>wrote:

Hello,

the participation in the latest marketing conference calls hasn't been
that overwhelming. :/

With this e-mail, I would like to discuss on how we can make these calls
more attracting. Those who did not attend, I would like to ask, on why. :-)

Calls occur too often? Too rarely?
Calls are too long? Too short?
Boring content?
Language barrier?
Wrong time(zone)?
Calls just don't fit our way of working?

I'm not blaming anyone, I just would like to get information on why the
participation rate is so low. If we end up with calls being useless,
that's okay, but I would like to avoid planning and organizing such
calls, when the interest is rather low. We might end up with solely
using the mailing list, or IRC, or Skype - that's what I want to find out.

So, I'd like to ask for your humble opinion on that. If you prefer, you
can also reply offlist via private mail.

Just came at a bad time for me with pressure of work. But I will try to
participate more :-)

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940