Would the website mailing list  be the best place to get an insight on how to
get torrenting sorted?  It seems odd that LibreOffice itself is not torrented
already but perhaps they are exploring the best options?  I think they would
probably know how to mirror the magazine on the various TDF and LibreOffice
servers.  As people keep saying, it's only 8Mb so it's not a huge amount of
space.