Hi Paulo, all

Paulo S. Lima wrote:

2011/6/29 Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>

Le 2011-06-28 23:14, Simon Phipps a écrit :

Hi Simon.

  It would be very good indeed if from the next issue onwards distribution
was handled by the mirror network - the magazine is  sure to be popular.
  How do we arrange this?

S.

This is such a great idea if it is possible! We could distribute all of our
different "LibreOffice Magazine [language]" this way.

Well, we would love if somebody could help us on that.

I think the best place for this topic would be the projects@global.libreoffice.org list.

It's the basic communication channel for international coordination of the
DVD teams.

In my eyes the magazine is quite similar to the DVD work - and they have server
access to the TDF server, so it would be able to have the magazine online on our
infrastructure.

With regards to the present issue:

Why can't you upload the magazine to the pt-br.libreoffice.org pages?

Which size do we speak of?

IIRC the mail attachment service already tested on the test@global.libreoffice.org
mailing list accepts attachments up tp 5 MB

I don't know about the resources of this storage, but you might send it there
and post the link here ;-)

Please ask directly at the website list for advise - I'm quite sure we'll find a solution
inside the TDF infrastructure very soon!

Best regards

Bernhard