2011/6/19 Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>

(snip)

Renata and Paulo: Yes, if we were to go ahead, we would need the help of
the Brazilian members to keep us on task to meet the deadlines.

Sure, Marc!
I think that me, Paulo, Helio and Clovis (maybe someone more) will help with
what do you need.
I'm going to be out only of the text review, because how can you see, I'm
not good in English.
But, I can help you with the templates, diagramming, workflow, tutoring
people and another things that you can need.

How about first advertising on the lists and then having people sign up on
a wiki page. We could call the page "LibreOffice Magazine International" and
this could be the frontpage to the magazine that will eventually serve the
same purpose as the "LibreOffice Magazine Page" on the wiki. If we have
enough volunteers and think the magazine can be produced, we could later
move the sign up sheet to a "Collaborators" page (just the same as in your
structure).

I've created a wiki page[1]. Let me know what you think  of it and if it is
OK we could start collecting names of interested members. I made a point of
stating that the tool of choice for the production of the magazine is the
LibreOffice suite.

This is already done and it's good.

Regards,

Renata.