Le 2011-06-19 19:00, Paulo de Souza Lima a écrit :
Hi folks

For me it seems fine.

I agree with Renata: We could develop the first international issue in a
"joint venture" =) until you feel able to step with your own feet. What do
you think?

Cheers

2011/6/19 Renata Marques<remarques@gmail.com>

Hi,

This is good. Now, another teams can translate to your language.

Thanks Paulo, for finish the pages. I've been occupied.

Maybe now we can start to think about how to make the first issue, don't?
We can think in release of the first issue of international together with
the next brazilian issue.

How it looks like?

Regards,

Renata Marques