Hi all,

If I may add some information here as I'm working with MiMOOo and the people behind since it's creation. As you can imagine, it's an important move for this group. If you can read the page, you will see that there is 8 ministries, but also the National Assembly, the official publication (journal officiel, etc), ENA which is one of the most graduate school in France, and all the national office for family allocations (123 centers in France/10 millions beneficiaries). So it's not only a technical move but a deep engagement in front open source and us. We need them, our credibility has a lot to gain with their support, they need us because they have a lot of pressure to endorse also.

[...]