On 06/15/2011 02:57 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-06-15 14:21, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions a écrit :

Here is the translation for "http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/Guia";

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto|en&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/Guia&usg=ALkJrhhwbNX8m91UcIQoSe7DGIyWKDgUsA <http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/Guia&usg=ALkJrhhwbNX8m91UcIQoSe7DGIyWKDgUsA>

-----------------------

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/Producao#Modelos_para_diagrama.C3.A7.C3.A3o

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto|en&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/Producao%23Modelos_para_diagrama.C3.A7.C3.A3o&usg=ALkJrhg-SJ4VgTjWZStgIqd-Vy0aXuuCcw <http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&tbb=1&u=http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/PT-BR/Revista/Producao%23Modelos_para_diagrama.C3.A7.C3.A3o&usg=ALkJrhg-SJ4VgTjWZStgIqd-Vy0aXuuCcw>
Simos

Cheers.

Thanks Tim

The pages should really be localized in EN by someone who speaks both languages. The Google translate facilities are good "rough" translations, but, by and large, they sometimes miss on some idiomatic passages.

Cheers

Marc

Yes, but at least the people can see what it is saying, so they can get an idea of what is there, and which links are for which item.

I have a button on Firefox to translate pages to English with auto-detect for the original language. So when there is a link to a non-English article, I will be able to read it.

I do believe that we need to have "professional" quality translations from people who speak both languages.