LibreOffice is released under "copy-left" licences  a bit like the GPL,
specifically the MPL and LGPL licences.  So, yes you can charge a reasonable
amount for the Cds, more than the cost of the cd alone.

Generally, people keep the price as low as possible which means they can't
afford to give special discounts when they need to and it also restricts how
much they can build-up against the day when they need to replace hardware such
as Cd/Dvd-burners.

Err, i found the German one which was very advanced a long time ago.
http://de.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-box-dvd/

There is a wiki page for the American one
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Americas_LibreOffice_DVD
But there are no language codes along the top to navigate to projects for other
languages.

I'm not sure about how all this is going but other people might be more helpful
later.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)