Does anyone know where in the documentation where the "Language>For Selection" option is explained?

I am looking to write up a sheet that explains spell checking a document with English and either Spanish, French, or German, text included. I cannot find this info anywhere.

I want to use that information as a marketing point for the local school districts to use LibreOffice in their computer labs for students working on papers for their language classes.

I would rather use the text and images already created, than making up such information myself. I lost much of my writing skills with my last two strokes. Since I use to work for one of the local school districts before I had the stroke, I know that having such an ability would be a good feature to market to the IT people and somehow get the information into the hands of the language teachers.

So If anyone has seen where this feature is explained, I need to know.