Hah,

        Ignore my previous slightly sharp mail wrt. testing - I had forgotten
you're doing all this great marketing research & work :-)

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 09:07 -0400, Marc Paré wrote:
The object of this exercise is to see if we could have the release
notes, on the website page, released all at the same time for as many
language groups as possible. The release is planned for the end of May
or early days of June. We have about 10-11 days left.

        Sounds great to me. As of some weeks ago, there are no features going
into the product, only bug fixes - so we should be clear for a long run
to get it nailed down and translated.

* get images of different new features or fixes done in different
language. We should have the same protocols for image captures. Could
someone point me to these if they have ever been discussed or could we
have someone chime in and help out?

        Ooh - difficult (and big) :-) The screenshots last time turned out to
be quite emotive: with people anxious about consistent platform, theme,
and so on - which added a real bottleneck to the screen-shotting
process.

* get the translation of the release website page done before the
release of the new version. We need to coordinate this with the dev
group. I am not sure who gives the final say on when the new release if
put on the downloads website pages. Are you the person who OK's this?

        So - final up-loads and tweaking of the download page / javascript
(etc.) are done by Thorsten, or Christian I guess, I'd ask them.

        HTH,

                Michael.