Luiz,

You do make accusations against people who are founders or members of TDF.
TDF cannot sort out the issues that have happened outside of itself. Now, if
you make accusations on something that happened in this project (not inside
your NGO) please address them to the SC with facts. You claimed Olivier
didn't accept others' contributions on Pootle. Please, let's check our logs.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

And can we please go back on doing marketing on this list?

Thank you,

Charles.