Good morning/afternoon/evening/night for all.

First of all: sorry for the top posting.

Please, guys

I think we can let this issue about membership go, only thinking about some
simple facts:

1 - Charles garantee us he is taking objetive criteria for new membership
submission. I think it's true.
2 - If this is true, I suppose those criteria are (please correct me if I am
mistaken): member's activities on wiki, pootle, silverstripe, ODFAuthors,
mailing lists, etc.
3 - A subjetive criteria is being used, that is an opinion of one or more
older members.

Based on this facts, I must conclude that:

1 - Eliane's activities on Silver Stripe were counted to the score. Eliane
has no English skills to translate all those pages from libreoffice.org to
pt-br.libreoffice.org, so, in last December/January, she asked me, Rui and
Rogério to translate them and send translations to her in PVT e-mails. To
shut up our voices, she had included our photos in a separated credits page
in pt-br.libreoffice.org. This is well documented in the history of silver
stripe and in our mailing lists. So, I suppose that the "copy and paste
girl" used our work to sum scores and become elegible. And this is what I
mean when I say they were acting like a proxy between Brazilian Community
and TDF. And that behavior was the last drop for us to start a rebelion
against those people.
2 - Charles must be asked for Olivier/David/Gustavo's opinion about Eliane
Domingues, which should be the best possible, I suppose. Again, Olivier can
have been lied to us, because some days ago he told us he was not contacted
by anyone about this issue, in one of our mailing lists. Or, possibly,
Charles could have forgotten to do that... I don't know. In this case, only
the objective criteria should be considered.

Based on those evidences, we must ask for your attention to some things:

1 - We have asked for a second admin account to Pootle for Claudio F. Filho.
It isn't a confortable situation to have only one admin and this one are not
trusted. This request were made some times before and denied.
2 - The system you are using for membership submission isn't the "state of
art", but it's the one you have. It should be reviewed.

I won't ask for you to review Eliane's membership submission. That's your
job to decide that based on the evidences and in your will. We have enough
evidences even to accuse her of unauthorized use of our work for self
benefit. But I think, only the fact we know that is enough. I don't think we
could separate what part of that work belongs to each one of us, at this
time. So I will not request a revision of her score. I think each one of us
has the skills and the will to show up our jobs and sum those scores again.

I also think things are cleared, at last. Now, we all must clean this mess
and go to work. And there's a lot of work to do!!!

I think the requests made by Bernard in the other e-mail are quite fair, and
all of them will be done asap.

I finish here my contribution to this topic. Thanks a lot for hearing us.

My best regards to all of you.