Hi webmaster for Kracked Press Productions, *,
webmaster for Kracked Press Productions schrieb:
Should I wait for the March 14th version 3.3.2 to come out before I
upload the ISO file to the servers?
I'd say: no. Upload it now, so more people can work from now on.
It takes only about a half hour to download all the 3.3.2 files and
about the same amount of time to update all the links pointing to the
3.3.1 files to point to the 3.3.2 files. Will take several hours to
upload the those files to the testing site after that.
If the files are already on ftp-space with shell access, the downloads
will last seconds. And faults of orthographie and other things can be
fixed while waiting for the new release.
As well all can pulled to another place to compile the ISO where quick
uploads are available.
Since this is the 11th, and 3.3.2 is scheduled to be out on the 14th,
I think it might be better to wait till then.
Then it will be about one and a half months before the next scheduled
Hopefully 3.3.2 RC1 will not need to have a RC2.
That assumtion is not a good Idea.
Well, You asked for it ;o))
LibreOffice and more on CD/DVD images
(german version already started)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] torrentfile for American DVD ISO · Friedrich Strohmaier
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy