Should I wait for the March 14th version 3.3.2 to come out before I upload the ISO file to the servers? It takes only about a half hour to download all the 3.3.2 files and about the same amount of time to update all the links pointing to the 3.3.1 files to point to the 3.3.2 files. Will take several hours to upload the those files to the testing site after that.

Since this is the 11th, and 3.3.2 is scheduled to be out on the 14th, I think it might be better to wait till then.

Then it will be about one and a half months before the next scheduled release.

Hopefully 3.3.2 RC1 will not need to have a RC2.