Hello Drew,

Le Tue, 01 Mar 2011 11:29:40 -0500,
drew <drew@baseanswers.com> a écrit :

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 16:16 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello everyone,

Le Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:52:55 -0500,
webmaster for Kracked Press Productions
<webmaster@krackedpress.com> a écrit :

On 02/28/2011 06:40 AM, Paulo de Souza Lima wrote:
Hi Marc,

2011/2/27 Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>

Le 2011-02-26 16:12, Marc Paré a écrit :
<snip>
One question that has come up on one of my off-list email, is
there a BR-PT help file for v.3.3.1?

There's no pt-BR online Help in
http://help.libreoffice.org/Main_Page (clicking in PT-BR link on
top language menu). But there are help pages for each
application, for example,
http://help.libreoffice.org/Writer/Welcome_to_the_Writer_Help/pt-BR.
Translating the main page to pt-BR is quite fast. In addition,
there's a help pack at
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/3.3.1/deb/x86/LibO_3.3.1_Linux_x86_helppack-deb_pt-BR.tar.gz
 .

But no help pack for Windows, and that could be a big error.  I
hope people will forgive me for using European Portuguese in the
Americas DVD project [still North American Community DVD -
English Only on the demo online site]
I also wanted to alert you to the Americas DVD project being
discussed on the US Marketing list.

Does BrOffice offer a BR-PT DVD? If so, is it specifically made
for the Brazilian market?

No, at this moment. We began to talk about this matter some days
ago, when we saw US Community DVD, and we wanted to do something
like that. So, we are interested to participate in this
initiative you're telling us. What do we need to do?

I would love some input, comments, suggestions, etc., from people
north and south of the USA.  I speak only English [and
computerese] so I am relying on the kind help of those who speak
other languages, like Marc and Sophie, plus all the others who
want to help.

This project "Exploded" from an simple English only idea, to
something that would benefit many different communities.  Without
those diverse communities supporting us, this DVD cannot be done.

I have checked out BrOffice's web site [viewed through Google
translation] and I like what you are doing.  The even have a
great looking e-zine, that was sent to one of the lists a few
months ago. Good job to them and keep going and thanks for the
support for the LibreOffice project[s].

Perhaps this is the right moment to think about creating one
official DVD/USB stick for the LibreOffice project? :-) I'd be
willing to help...

There already is LibreOffieBox - I don't think anything in this thread
or the idea of community efforts (not TDF) in general is geared
towards pulling the plug on that longstanding effort by the German
Club or accepting that this is THE official release.

The discussion is about ancillary projects?

I think we could be looking at it in a broader sense. It's not TDF vs
community; it's just that we could be thinking of having several types
of DVD contents for various "markets" or use. Same for USB and torrent
files.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz