Ooops! Here is the link.

http://www.robweir.com/blog/2011/02/the-versions-of-odf.html

Hi, we have two representatives of TDF working inside OASIS and the relevant
subcommittees: Charles Shulz, who is a board member of OASIS, and Thorsten
Behrens, who represents Novell. Therefore, we already are in a good position
in respect to the standard, and to the future directions. Also, we have been
involved in the OOXML standardization process (on the right side of the
fence), and so we all know what has happened and are definitely keeping a
close eye on the subject. In addition, we are a member of ODS, and so we are
involved in PlugFests for ODF interoperability issues (there is one in UK
quite soon). I don't think we have to comment Rob's statements, because we
are already in the loop. Cheers, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
phone +39.348.5653829 - voip: +39.02.320621813