Grrr i wish i had read this email first.  It does make a big difference and
deals with the points i was mostly worried about (still just minor pedantic
points tho!).  My re-write would be minor again

"
To improve the structure and the data we offer on our website, we use
the OpenSource web analysis software Piwik.  Our evaluations will be based on
summary or averaged information amalgamated from the large numbers of people
visiting the website.  The data provided by Piwik won't be matched with any
individual's data from other sources, and we won't share the data provided by
Piwik with third parties (except, perhaps, summary information such as total
number of hits).

Data collected by Piwik includes IP, time and duration of the visit, what pages
are visited, used browser and add-ons/plugins, search-engines and referrer.
While Piwik does use a "cookie" to distinguish between individual visitors, the
collected data doesn't allow to identify individuals.

"

I think the re-structuring of those 2 paragraphs made it much more
understandable even without my changes.