Le 2010-12-07 15:04, Frank Esposito a écrit :
wow Russia is so small!

and it seems half of the world lives in the East

cool...

I think that we are all aware of it, but when you see it in this context, it sure makes it obvious.

I live in Canada, the second largest country in the world (in territory), but we only have .5% of the world population.

Anyway, from a marketing point of view, this gives us a pretty good view of how little market penetration LibreOffice has achieved to date. Although, not to forget that the OOo and LibreOffice team members who have worked so hard and have accomplished quite a feat with gaining such great recognition of the brand and boast of having over 100 million users worldwide. Hats off to all of you, its great to be part of the group.