Le 23/11/2010 15:18, Marc Paré a écrit :
 ***** I am just re-posting this note from Benoit so that we can keep
all of this information under one heading for later use. I am hoping
to suggest improvement to the suite. No need to reply to this.  *****

Le 2010-10-25 14:28, Benoît Majerus a écrit :
Joining the discussion on zotero.
In my university (Free University Brussels) most of the researcher in
humanities are using Zotero and we are all stuck to OpenOffice as
long as
their is no (easy to use) LibreOffice plugin.
Best
Benoît

Ok, but those having difficulties in using Zotero in LibreOffice should
ask for help on LibO users mailing list instead of saying it doesn't
work : Zotero addon works well if you tell him where to find LibO
executables.

Best regards
JBF