Le 2010-10-21 12:53, Mounier Jacques a écrit :

However I think we need more feedback
(a good bibliographic tool for Libo's no joke).

Regards,
Jacques

Yes, we will have to take a close look at a bibliographic tool for LibO if we are to market it to the Academia set. Either as a native LibO extension (a lot of coding) or by using some kind of hooks to either Zotero or Mendeley.

I guess what I am wondering is if we were to interest a dev to help out, which one of the two is the most popular in Academia? And, I guess we should also consider the fact that with Mendeley, once you reach your space quota, that you have to buy more space on their site. That could also be a contributing factor in adopting it for the LibO suite. I would have to check the Zotero site to see if it is the same as Mendeley.

Any opinions from the people on this thread?

Maybe I'll have to go to the discuss mailist to see if we could attract more Academia people into this thread (if there are any more).