Hi David!

Am Sonntag, den 14.11.2010, 22:09 +0800 schrieb David Nelson:
Hi, :-)

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 21:55, Christoph Noack <christoph@dogmatux.com> wrote:
Please have a look at it and comment on:
     * Is it helpful at all? Might this become something "official" to
       coordinate our Marketing / Design Team work?
     * Is there something missing?

+1 for adoption... It's a more-organized way of doing things and
seeing what's in progress.

Great!

Maybe we could add something regarding a possible logo/mascot
competition? IMHO, there are sufficient justifications to at least
give it a place on the agenda for "official" disgussion...

From my point-of-view, this is part of the "Community Branding" ... I
referred to the work on the roadmap (that includes project goals, ...).

What to include, and how to come to the results ... that should part of
the later discussion (my opinion). Especially since we are currently in
a kick-off phase - and people have different opinions on these topics
(myself included *g*). But, anybody may start to work on such a roadmap.

The good thing is - the ideas are already mentioned at the Marketing
Ideas page, so they are visible to us (all) as well. Mmh, maybe we
should better add "regular evaluation of the ideas page content" ...
then no topic gets lost / is decided on properly.

Cheers,
Christoph