On Friday 05 Nov 2010 11:44:55 Bernhard Dippold wrote:
Hi all,

for the ones of you not subscribed to the website mailing list: the
LibreOffice website is online and can be filled with content.

As the author / publisher privileges can be bound to subsites, I want to
discuss the main structure of the marketing related website.

Main area will be http://marketing.libreoffice.org, I think.

But I'm not really sure for artwork and branding material and definitions.

There might be three or four possible areas

I would like to think that we have sufficient numbers in the art project to
warrant art.libreoffice.org.  Certainly with a CMS, contribution will be so
much easier, I think that in itself will grow the art community and the
activity.

Branding I see as part of the Art project that happens to intersect with
marketing.  Branding discussion will occur on the marketing list, branding
elements will be best displayed on the art subsite IMHO.

cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)