 Le 2010-10-10 07:54, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
Hi Goran, all,

Goran Rakic schrieb:
У нед, 10. 10 2010. у 10:28 +0530, Ajay Ohri пише:

Also on wish list- youtube 4-5 minutes tutorial for each seperate
component in libresuite.

Do you have skills to do it? If not, would you be interested in drafting
a screenplay of such tutorials? You can start by creating a wiki page at
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/Marketing

Even if the setup of our own wiki has not been finished, it should contain all our materials later on (including licensing information etc).

So I'd recommend to use the freedesktop wiki only as interim solution and move such material back to us, when it becomes possible.

I am sure there are knowledge persons in the community with skills to
create nice screen cast with voice over, but could not or do not have
enough time to think some great screenplay showing nice work done with
example documents.

There has been some work in this area mentioned on the OOo dev@marketing list, so this could be the basis of our work here...

It is easier to motivate people to join if some work has been started.

+1

Best regards

Bernhard

Maybe allow Florian the time to set this up. He has just written to say that it is coming soon. When he says "soon" he normally really does mean "soon".