[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master
- From: Stanislav Horáček <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 23:42:19 +0100
- To: L10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
there is something strange with Weblate. After the update of source strings yesterday, some translations of Help that were made during the last week disappeared in the project "master", whereas they remained in the projects "6.3" and "6.4".
These translations were done in "master" and were propagated into "6.3" and "6.4" automatically (the Weblate feature). Specifically: language "cs", strings for table with document format starting with  for master,  for 6.4.
(One week ago, I noticed the same behavior, so it is not a temporary issue.)
Do I really need to retranslate all of them in master? Could you look at this?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.4 "New Features" video script for translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Questions about a couple of strings in UI master
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master