Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate meeting at Fosdem, feedback needed

Hi Sophie, *,

Kontakt sophi (<sophi@libreoffice.org>) kirjutas kuupäeval T, 21. jaanuar
2020 kell 11:26:

> Hi all,
>
> During Fosdem, we (Christian and me) will attend Michal's BOF and will
> meet with other projects.
>
> Here is a list of issues that we would like to discuss and see how we
> can help to solve them:
>
> Team management possibility by language admins
> Return "Edit user" privilege back in a better way #2493
> https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/2127
>
> Per language glossary management (instead of per project)
> https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/1158
>
> Glossary matches on a single word instead of the whole string
> https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues/2183
>
> Are there any other issues you have under your radar that should be
> discussed?

A little annoyance I've noticed:

Would it be possible to make clicking on a column header on components page
(e.g. https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/languages/et/libo_ui-6-4/)
sort all the components of the current project, not just the ones currently
in view? As it is now, the sort function there is half-useless if there are
4 pages to click through.

Alternatively, increase the number of components shown per page so that all
the components could fit on one page :)

Best regards,
Mihkel
Estonian translator