[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org
- From: bruno <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:49:08 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 04/10/2010 23:54, Jesús Corrius wrote:
Thanks Jesús. Occitan-lengadocian's project try to follow the catalan's project and try to do like our dear first cousins ! But it is difficult !Hi LibreOffice's team,Yes, of course is possible.
I should like translate LibreOffice.org in Occitan-lengadocian, is it
Welcome to the team, Bruno :))
But one question : It would be possible to work with the openoffice's files of translations coming from pootle and put in LibreOffice's project or we will be obliged to translate a new time, all the LibreOffice.org ' files ?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org||bruno <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org||Jesús Corrius <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Turkish localization team
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Galician translation