[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- From: "Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:04:48 +0200
- To: email@example.com
> Von: Jamil Ahmed <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> An: email@example.com
> From where will you pull the OOo latest translations? Recently we worked
> on Bengali l10n offline and submitted the SDF file to OOo issue directly.
We will get them directly from OOo source repository.
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks||Roman Gelbort <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks||Olav Dahlum <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks||André Schnabel <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks||Jamil Ahmed <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Occitan-lengadocian 's LibreOffice.org
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks